I. Who are we?
This website (hereinafter the “Website”) is operated by PHASILAB, a Simplified Joint Stock Company with a capital of 600,490.00 Euros
Whose registered office is 13 RUE DE LA BOISERAIE 13012 MARSEILLE (hereinafter “PHASILAB” or “We”) which is responsible for processing personal data that may be collected from you on the Website for the purposes described below.
II. Collection of information about you
Depending on the services of our Website that you use and your choice of configuration of your terminal (in particular with regard to cookies and other trackers), the personal data concerning you (hereinafter “your Personal Data”) collected and processed by PHASILAB are:
- The data that you have entered voluntarily in a form (newsletter subscription, contact, participation in a promotional operation (contest, games or survey) such as surname and first name, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, postal address and any other information concerning you, communicated by you as part of your request (which may include health data and relating to your property);
- The data generated by your browser, collected automatically by our server thanks to “cookies and other tracers”;
- Data specific to the sites visited: the domain name; the date, time and duration of your visit; the pages and videos viewed, the advertisements you clicked on.
- Data specific to you: your IP address (location of your point of entry on the network; type of browser, operating system)
We do not use this automatically collected Personal Data to try to identify you, and do not correlate with the Personal Data detailed above that you provide to us. We are also likely to obtain Personal Data concerning you from third parties (eg: profile on social networks if you have logged in to your member area with your social network profile).
III. Purposes of the processing of your Personal Data
Below you will find an overview of the purposes of the processing of your Personal Data by our services and the reasons why their processing is necessary for us.
|Purposes of processing||Legal basis for the processing by our services of your Personal Data|
|Answer your questions sent by email, contact form and chat||Our legitimate interest|
|Allow you to find the store or point of sale closest to your location|
|Perform statistical analyzes|
|Unless you object to it as indicated in the section below “Your rights” and “Cookies”, better understand your preferences by analyzing your behavior on our Website and offer you products or services more suited to your centers. ‘interest|
|Better meet your needs by offering you products or services more suited to your areas of interest|
|You send information about our offers, news, and events (newsletters, invitations and other publications)||Your explicit consent|
|Notifier aux autorités compétentes tout problème lié à l’utilisation de nos produits||Nos obligations légales|
Personal Data which is essential for us to achieve the aforementioned purposes are indicated by an asterisk on the various pages of the Website where they are collected. If you choose not to complete these mandatory fields, we may not be able to process your requests and / or provide you with the products and services requested. Other Personal Data is purely optional and allows us to get to know you better and to improve our communication and services accordingly.
IV. Communication and Transfer of Personal Data
We are part of PHASILAB, and from time to time, we may need to communicate your Personal Data within PHASILAB for the purposes set out above. We may also engage third party service providers (who will act on our instructions) to help us provide information, products or services to you, direct and manage our business, or manage and improve our Website. In such a case, these third parties may need to access your Personal Data.
If your Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area) or to service providers, we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data enjoys the same level of protection as if it had remained within the EEA, including by concluding data transfer contracts, on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission as updated or revised or other transfer mechanisms as appropriate decisions adequacy, Binding Company Rules or contracts approved by EU Data Protection Authorities.
We may also communicate your Personal Data to third parties in connection with any actual or potential sale of PHASILAB or any asset owned by us or affiliated companies, in which case the Personal Data we hold about our users may be that of the transferred assets.
We will also respond to requests for information if we are required to do so by law, or if such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and / or us, comply with a court order, request from a regulator or other legal process or administrative against us.
V. Electronic prospecting
Where permitted by law, and subject to your consent where required, we may communicate with you by electronic means to present our products and services to you. If you wish to unsubscribe in order to no longer receive our communications, please use the “unsubscribe” link in our emails or send STOP by SMS to the number indicated, or contact us directly at the address and we will stop contacting you. send messages.
VI. Retention of your personal data
As a general rule, we only keep your Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
We only keep your Personal Data for as long as is strictly necessary to manage the relationship with you. However, we will keep your Personal Data for prospecting purposes for three years from the date of the last interaction between us if you are not a customer and as long as we remain in contact with you through our activities. promotional if you are a customer, unless you object to it when you receive one of our prospecting messages. IP addresses collected for security purposes will not be kept for more than 10 days.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected will be kept provided that you consent to it, using cookies and other trackers used on our Website, for a period which may not exceed thirteen (13) months in accordance with the laws and applicable regulations. For more details, see the “Cookies” section below. We may need to keep your Personal Data in archive form beyond the period indicated below to comply with the legal obligations incumbent on us or if this is necessary given the applicable prescription, to do so. assert one of our rights. Once your Personal Data is no longer needed for the purposes or for archival purposes to meet our legal obligations or for prescription, we ensure that it is either completely destroyed or anonymized.
VII. External links
The Website may contain links to third party sites. As PHASILAB does not exercise control over them, it is not responsible for their data protection practices, so we encourage you to check the data protection policies of these third party sites. This policy applies only to Personal Data collected by our Websites or in the course of our activities.
VIII. Recipient of your data
Within the limits of their respective powers, the main people who may have access to your data are as follows:
- Authorized personnel from the various PHASILAB departments (administrative, accounting, marketing, sales, logistics and IT services);
- The companies responsible for the management of the SITE; Companies responsible for the transport and delivery of products;
- The authorized personnel of our subcontractors (if there is a subcontractor);
- If applicable, the courts concerned, mediators, accountants, auditors, lawyers, bailiffs, collection companies, police or gendarmerie authorities in the event of theft or judicial requisition, assistance;
- Third parties likely to place cookies on your devices (computers, tablets, mobile phones, etc.) when you consent to them.
Your data is not communicated, exchanged, sold or rented to any person other than those mentioned above.
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights with regard to your Personal Data:
- Obtain a copy of your Personal Data, information on the processing methods and their legal basis.
- Correct incorrect Personal Data (including the right to complete incomplete Personal Data);
- Erase your Personal Data provided that the legal basis for data collection allows you to do so. In addition, in certain cases this right can only be applied when the data are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
Restrict the processing of your Personal Data when:
- The accuracy of the Personal Data is contested;
- The processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your Personal Data;
- We no longer need your Personal Data but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Request the portability of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format for a third party (or for you) if our processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract that had been concluded with you
- Obtain or consult a copy of the appropriate measures taken to transfer your Personal Data to a third country or to an international organization.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data (if this processing is based on your consent) without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the latter.
- Give general or specific instructions on how to process and use your Personal Data after your death.
To object at any time to the processing for prospecting purposes. To avoid any telephone contact, register for free on the Website http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/
In addition to the aforementioned rights, you have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Data justified by the legitimate interest of PHASILAB, including profiling (contrary to justification by your consent, or to perform a contract with you).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details below, under Contact. Please note that we may ask you for proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee if the law allows us to do so, for example if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will do our best to respond to your request within the applicable time frame.
This Cookie Management Charter is intended for users (hereinafter the “USERS”) of the website www.instantcosmetiques.com (hereinafter the “SITE”), namely, any person who accesses and browses the SITE in as a Client or as a simple Internet user.
By browsing the SITE, you agree that cookies as described below can be placed on your terminal in accordance with this Cookie Management Charter. You can nevertheless revoke your consent at any time and refuse the deposit of such or such cookie.
1. Who collects my data?
The data controller for USERS ‘data collected via the SITE is PHASILAB, a simplified joint stock company with share capital of 600,490 euros registered in the Marseille Trade and Companies Register under number 488,017,112, whose head office is located at
13 RUE DE LA BOISERAIE 13012 MARSEILLE, taken in the person of its legal representative duly authorized to conclude these presents (hereinafter “PHASILAB” or “We”).
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your terminal when you visit a website. It records certain information about your browsing or your online behavior that allows us to improve and facilitate your experience as a user.
3. What are cookies used for?
The cookies used on the SITE are used to differentiate you in order to improve your browsing and the services we offer you.
In practice, technical cookies allow us to authenticate you, identify you, speed up your browsing on our SITE and access to its various features. They can, if necessary, record your preferences or measure the various uses of the SITE. Other audience measurement cookies and tracers can be used to establish audience statistics for our SITE, in order to improve and always offer you more comfort when visiting our SITE, and advertising and promotional offers targeted according to your navigation.
4. Cookies and their purpose
PHASILAB favors transparency in the processing of your data. As such, and so that your information is as clear as possible, you will find below various cookies used on the SITE and their purpose:
We use several types of cookies on our Website for different purposes: these cookies are known as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, marketing cookies, and functional cookies. Some cookies may be provided by a third party to provide additional functionality to our Website and are listed below.
Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set as a response to actions you have taken that constitute a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block them or to be informed of the existence of these cookies, but some parts of the website may be affected. These cookies do not store any personally identifying information.
These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and the sources of traffic, in order to measure and improve the performance of our website.
They also help us identify the most / least visited pages and assess how visitors navigate the website. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymized. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be notified of your visit to our site.
Allows to analyze the statistics of consultation of our site. Indispensable for managing our website, it allows us to measure indicators such as attendance, the most viewed products, or the geographical distribution of visitors.
Partner policy: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
Maximum 13 month shelf life: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
These cookies are used to improve and personalize the functionality of the website. They can be activated by our teams, or by third parties whose services are used on the pages of our website. If you do not accept these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
Social Media Cookies :
These cookies are activated by the services offered on social networks that we have added to the website in order to give you the opportunity to share our content with your network and acquaintances. They also allow us to track your browsing on other websites and build a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages displayed on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or view these sharing tools.
These cookies may be set within our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to build a profile of your interests and provide you with relevant advertising on other websites. They do not directly store personal data, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, your advertising will be less targeted.
Sends personalized emails.
Partner policy: https://fr.sendinblue.com/legal/antispampolicy/
Ad server, Ad targeting, Analytics / Measurement, Content personalization, Optimization
Partner policy: www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Measures the effectiveness of sponsored campaigns. Google Ads is the advertising network for the Google search engine. It enables advertising campaigns to be carried out through an ad system and to display these ads in search engine results based on the keywords entered by Internet users.
Partner policy: https://privacy.google.com/intl/fr_fr/businesses/compliance/#!?modal_active=none
5. How to manage cookies?
On your computers, smartphones and other Internet access terminals, the browser software accepts cookies on websites by default.
But you remain in control of the installation of these cookies because you have the option of configuring your browser software to:
Systematically refuse all cookies;
Request your consent on each of the cookies you encounter while browsing the internet.
To do this, all you need to do is refer to your browser software and follow their instructions. For exemple :
- With Internet Explorer ™: Tools menu ➛ Internet options ➛ Confidentiality tab ➛ choose the desired level
- With Firefox ™: Tools menu ➛ Options ➛ Privacy tab ➛ choose the desired options
- With Chrome ™: configuration menu (settings logo) ➛ Settings ➛ Advanced settings ➛ Content settings ➛ Choose the desired options
- With Safari ™: Safari (settings logo) ➛ Preferences ➛ Security ➛ Display cookies ➛ Choose the desired options
- With Opera ™: Tools menu ➛ Preferences ➛ Advanced tab ➛ Cookies section ➛ Manage cookies ➛ Choose the desired options
As indicated above, by choosing to block our cookies, we would like to inform you that browsing the SITE and / or the use of certain features could be altered. In any case, if you choose to delete all cookies, your user experience will be strongly affected and your browsing preferences will be deleted.
6. Your consent
By browsing the SITE, you accept that PHASILAB installs so-called “technical” cookies which access, enter and consult information stored in your terminal equipment:
With the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means;
Strictly necessary for the provision of the SITE’s online communication service.
When you registered on the SITE, you were also informed of the presence of tracking cookies intended in particular to offer you offers tailored to your areas of interest and to produce visit statistics and the possibility of opposing them by accessing to this Cookie Management Charter. If the browser allows it, you can deactivate these cookies at any time, by following the procedure indicated by this browser. However, PHASILAB informs you that such deactivation may have the consequence of slowing down and / or disrupting access to the SITE.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, which entered into force on May 25, 2018 (hereinafter “RGPD” ), you have the following rights:
• Right of access (article 15 RGPD), rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of your data;
• Right to block or erase your personal data (Article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
• Right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD);
• Right to limit the processing of your data (article 18 RGPD);
• Right to object to the processing of your data (article 21 GDPR);
• Right to portability of the data you have provided to us, when your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR);
• Right to define the fate of your data after your death and to choose whether or not we communicate your data to a third party that you have previously designated.
In the event of death and in the absence of instructions from you, we undertake to destroy your data, except when their retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
You can exercise your rights by using one of the following means:
• Either by email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or by mail to the following address: 13 rue de la Boiseraie; 13012 Marseille FRANCE
In addition, if your internet browser allows it, you can deactivate these cookies at any time by referring to the procedures detailed above.
8. Retention period
In any case, the information stored in your terminal (eg: cookies) or any other element used to identify you for the purposes of audience statistics is not kept beyond a period of thirteen (13) months. . Beyond this period, the raw traffic data associated with an identifier is either deleted or anonymized.
To find out more about cookies (how to manage, delete and identify them), you can consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/#c5554
XI. Clear cache & cookies
Please note, however, that if you choose to delete or decline certain cookies, this will affect certain features or services on our Website.
XIII. Contact information
Last update 12/03/2021